યુ વીન કાર્ડ યોજના । UWIN Card Yojana
યુ વીન કાર્ડ યોજના । UWIN Card Yojana
U Win Card scheme has been implemented by Labor & Employment Department, Government of Gujarat for unorganized sector like agricultural, fairia, textile workers. This card will help in availing various welfare schemes. And UWIN CSC is issued to workers with a unique number as proof of identity.
Eligibility for UWIN CARD
UVIN card is issued as a proof of identity to the unorganized worker by the Department of Labour and Employment, Government of Gujarat. UWIN Card Registration CSC must have the following eligibility.
- An unorganized worker must be an unorganized worker to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Age of beneficiary should be 18 to 59.
- Employees who do not have provident fund deductions
- Labour with or without BPL card
- Should not be employed in organized sector. (EPFO/ESIC/NPS)
- Must have Aadhaar card.
- Beneficiary's annual Rs. 1,20,000/- is available to those with income below.
- Must have savings account or Jandhan account.
- Name UWIN Card
- Beneficiary unorganized sector workers
- Full Name of Uwin Card Unorganized Worker's Identification Number
- Where to apply Online from the nearest Common Services Center (CSC).
- UWIN card Toll free helpline number 1800 121 3468
Benefits under UWIN CARD
Unorganized sector workers get many types of UWIN card benefits. Workers with this type of card get the benefits of the following welfare schemes.
Beneficiaries of this card get Rs.1 lakh in case of accidental death and Rs.1 lakh in case of accidental disability. 50,000/- (Fifty Thousand) will be payable.
Help in critical illness
UWIN CSC card holders will be eligible for up to Rs.2 lakh for treatment of serious illness of laborers and their family members and up to Rs.3 lakh for serious diseases (heart disease, kidney, cancer, AIDS etc.) for farm laborers.
For construction workers
Beneficiaries with this Shram Yogi Card will get Rs. 3 (three) lakhs treatment will be available. Rs.3000/- per month for total disability and Rs.1500/- per month for partial disability.
Hostels with free boarding facilities, special boarding facilities for primary to higher education will be available for children of laborers holding UWIN CSC Gujarat card.
Beneficiaries with this card will be given paid training to gain operational proficiency.
UWIN Gujarat Card holders Rs.50,000/- (fifty thousand) for fighting accident compensation court cases and Rs.50,000/- (fifty thousand) for other court cases Assistance up to 25,000/- will be available.
A list of workers has been prepared for who can apply UWIN card online. Which are as follows .
2. Kadiyakam , laying bricks
3. Carpenter, Mistry
4. A builder or lifter of wood or stone
13. BD workers
17. Cleaner- Driver
18. Home Industry
21. Beauty parlour worker
25. Color work
25. Agaria Safai
27. Recipient of Honorarium
28. Rickshaw driver
30. Domestic workers or working siblings
31. Ratna artists
UWIN Card Gujarat Registration
Beneficiaries of Gujarat have to visit the nearest and respective
CSC (Common Service Centre) for UWIN Card Online
- Registration of unorganized labour through Common Service Centre shall be done in camp mode. And U-WIN card has to be given to the beneficiaries.
- The unorganized laborers have to provide a copy of Aadhaar card, bank account and mobile number and ration card as necessary documents for registration at the center. If the beneficiary does not have a BPL card, such laborers will have to produce the income certificate.
- Online application form has to be filled from UWIN card Gujarat CSC login. After filling the online form, all the supporting documents have to be scanned and uploaded in the uwin card website.
- Beneficiaries holding UWIN Card have to renew the U-WIN Card every five years.
Who Can't Get UWIN Card?
Beneficiaries affiliated to organized sector like 1. Employees'
Provident Fund Organization(EPFO) 2. National Pension
System(NPS) – NSDL and 3. Employees' State Insurance
Corporation (ESIC) are not eligible for this card.