કુંવરબાઈનું મામેરું યોજના 2022 | Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana
કુંવરબાઈનું મામેરું યોજના 2022 | Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana
There are many welfare schemes running in the state of Gujarat for the welfare of children of poor families. Which includes Kunvarbai's Mameru Yojana. The aim of this marriage assistance scheme is to help poor families financially. Daughters married in Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana are paid directly into their bank accounts through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer). Kunvarbai's Mameru Yojana benefits SC category girls, OBC category daughters and daughters from economically weaker families after marriage. In this scheme, Rs 12000/- per beneficiary daughter is deposited.
Purpose of the Mother of Virgins scheme
When a daughter gets married in an economically weaker section family of the state, the benefit of Kunvarbai's Mameru Yojana is given as part of the financial assistance. This scheme has been implemented with the aim of encouraging the birth of a daughter and stopping child marriage in the society.
The name of the scheme - Gujarat Kuvarbai nu Mameru Yojana 2022
The scheme aims - at post-marriage to the needy daughters in the state
Finance is provided.
Beneficiary - Eligible Girls of Gujarat State
Application Mode - Online
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Amount -1 if married before date-01/04/2021
10,000 rupees assistance to such girls
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Amount -2 to Gujarat Girls Date -01/04/2021 onwards
Rs 12,000 assistance to married girls
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Website (Official) -https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/
Eligibility for the Scheme of Mothers of Virgins
Social Justice & Empowerment Department – SJED has determined the eligibility of Kunwarbai for the Mameru Yojana form. Which are as follows.
- Beneficiary should be native of Gujarat state.
- Applicant should be from financially weak family.
- Marriage of 2 adult daughters in a family will get the benefit of kuvarbai nu mameru yojana Gujarat.
- This scheme will be availed in case of remarriage of the beneficiary. Even in case of widow remarriage the benefit of this scheme will be available.
- Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Form Online must be applied within 2 years after marriage of the girl.
- Daughters who participate in the programs organized under Sat Fera Mass Marriage are eligible to receive the assistance of the scheme for virginity.
- Beneficiary brides participating in community and other group marriages will be eligible for benefits under the Seven Rounds Group Marriage Scheme and Kunvarbai Materu Yojana if they fulfill all the conditions of the scheme.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Documents List In Gujarati
The case of virgins has to apply online to avail the scheme. The Kunvarbai affair plan document should be as below.
- Daughter's Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar card of the father of the beneficiary bride
- Gender pattern of girls
- Girl's School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate
- Annual income pattern of the father or guardian of the beneficiary bride
- Proof of residence of the bride
- Copy of first page of bride's bank passbook (with father's/guardian's name after bride's name)
- A joint photo of the bride and groom
- Groom's Date of Birth Aadhaar (L.C/Date of Birth Specimen/Government Doctor's Certificate in case of Illiterate)
- Marriage registration certificate
- Self-Declaration of Bride's Father/Guardian
- Example of death if bride's father is not alive
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Income Limit
An annual income limit has been fixed in the Kunvarbai Yojana by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment. Which are as follows.
Area - income limit
Rural area - 120000/-
Urban Area - 150000/-
Benefits Of Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana
If a daughter of an economically weak family marries in the state of Gujarat, she is given the benefit of this scheme. Under this scheme, 10,000/- (ten thousand rupees) assistance was previously paid directly to the bride's bank account through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer). which revised the amount of assistance.
- Girls who got married after 01/04/2021 will get Rs 12,000/- (twelve thousand) under Kuvarbai Mameru Yojana.
- Couples who married before 01/04/2021 will be entitled to Rs 10,000/- (ten thousand) as per the old resolution.
How To Apply Online Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2022
The facility of online portal has been set up so that the poor and economically weak families in the remote parts of the state do not have to go to the government office frequently. samaj kalyan portal has been created to benefit the citizens of the Kunvarbai scheme. Online application has to be done from this portal. Let's get step-by-step information on how to do E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Registration.
- First go to Google Search and type 'e samaj kalyan portal'.
- ·You have to click on the official website https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/ in Google Search Result.
- If you have not registered earlier on the e Samaj Kalyan portal, click on “New User? "Please Register Here" and the process of registration has to be done.
- After your successful registration, the beneficiary has to open his personal page by clicking on "Citizen Login" in the e Samaj Kalyan portal.
- According to the caste registered by the beneficiary, the schemes will show e samaj kalyan.gujarat.gov.in login.
- In which you have to click on Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2022.
- Kunvarbai's Mameru Yojana has to be filled online as per the information requested by going to the online form.
- The online form has to be submitted after filling all the information.
- An application number will be generated after the beneficiary submits the online application. Which has to be preserved.
- Based on the online application, you have to go to Upload Document and upload the original document.
- Confirm application has to be done after uploading all the information and original documents.
- Finally, after the application is confirmed, a printout of the application has to be taken.
E Samaj Kalyan Status Check
Online forms of various government schemes are filled on the e Samaj Kalyan portal. If the beneficiaries have applied online for the scheme of virginity, it is necessary to know the application status. Applicants can know E Samaj Kalyan Application Status at home. Beneficiaries can check their application status through the button given below.